Here is the quickest and easiest way to Delete All Posts On Facebook Page At Once. The steps mentioned below maybe different than your way to do it.So, i have enlisted two ways to Delete all posts on fb page at once.One way is through Publishing Tool section and another is through Creator Studio.Now lets begin
- Open the page you want to delete posts of
- Go to Publishing Tool
- Now your posts can be seen , You can select the posts you want to delete and then delete them by clicking on the Actions on right side.
This is the one way to delete but i personally suggest you to try second way. Lets do this from Creator Studio because its result is effective and quick in Creator Studio.
Under Publishing Tools section you can find Tools .
- Click on Creator Studio
- It will take you to Creator Studio , Now click on Content Library
- You can see all your posts , Now select the posts you want to delete
- After selecting the posts , click on delete
These are the way to delete All Posts on Fb page . I have made tutorial on it to.You can do it while watching YouTube video,Suggestions and feedbacks are welcomed!